Saturday 7 March 2015

clash of clans fever

Earlier in first two years of my college life, whenever I used to come back home in holidays my cousins and friends used to visit me . Then we used to have long talks on various topics like cricket , movies , politics and each other's love stories.
But now everything has been changed. I am at home but no friends, no talks. Even my most talketive cousin sitting a few inches away is also sitting like a dumb. His only focus is on the screen of his mobile phone. He is neither using fb , wtsapp or twitter nor he is watching videos  , but he is busy . Too busy.
Now let me tell , he is playing an online mobile game CLASH OF CLANS . Hope you all know about it . The most popular and trendy game worldwide.
My cousin Anku , tells me about the craze of this game. In his clan there are players of age between 8 yrs to 62 yrs. Yeah its true . From a little kid to an old man. From a taxi driver to a shopkeeper. From a  schhol student to university professor, everyone is crazy for this game .


This game has no end . People are loving this endless journey . It has become an addiction. Crazy fans of this game spends upto 24 hours daily. Yeahh 24 hours.
I have seen guys sleeping at 3:00 am that too with an alarm of 5:00 am so as to continue their upgrades in the game.
I have not seen this effect in my village only, but also in my college and in other public places like hospitals and parks.And the most funny was when I saw a guy playing this game while being inquired by a cop in police station.

This game is the latest 'break up reason'  in the market.  It is the reason behind most of the breakups nowadays. Cause the addicted ones are not having enough time for their partners.
Its craze is as much that it has 100 million + downloads worldwide.
And the likes on its official fb page are 10million +.





Something about the game :

Clash of clans was launched on august 2, 2012 by Supercell a. Video game company based in Helsinki , Finland.  . Initially it was only for iOS users .
On October 7, 2013 ; it was released on google play internationally.
It is an online multiplayer strategic game in which users have to build a community then train troops, attack other players for gold, elixir and dark elixir , which are used to build defences , that protect players from other attackers.
This game also provides an interface where the users can have chats worldwide.
So I was talking about the effects of this game . You must have seen many of your friends busy all the time in this game. And you must have got irritated when they ignore your presence.
Add caption
I am not an addict  to this game because it is not yet launched for windows phones . When it will be launched for window phones , don't know what will happen.
If You have not tried this game yet, then please don't try in future because it will make You fall in love with it, and will definitely make You an addict to this .

Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Earlier in first two years of my college life, whenever I used to come back home in holidays my cousins and friends used to visit me . Then we used to have long talks on various topics like cricket , movies , politics and each other's love stories. clash of clans hack

    ReplyDelete