Wednesday 4 March 2015

Mentality of the girls

Yesterday I was coming back to my room from a ground nearby with my roomie Bali. Bali was having cough problem . When we were a few steps away from our room Bali coughed. Within fractions of seconds we heard an echo of his cough. But the echo was dubbed in a female voice, a girl's voice. I turned my face towards left side , two girls were laughing . Oh ! then It came to my notice that there were two girls . Bali continued coughing and one of the girl repeated mimicking him. And when they were not visible to us, we heard loud sound of their laughter and  coughing oh sorry fake coughing.



Mentality of the girls . The mindset of the girls is such that they always keep thinking that everyone nearby them is staring continuesly at them. Sometimes,some people do this but all of them  are not this kind of jobless all the time so that they would keep doing these silly things.
It is not like that I have been betrayed by any girl and now I have become totally against the girls. The small incidents of daily life forces me to write on these topics.
That is the point what I want to describe. Those girls were thinking that Bali was coughing to came into their notice. Wasn't that weird.
I can tell You some more such incidents . One of my friend(girl) used to say that every teacher , every guy keeps staring at her all the time. Hahahah. Oh common girl . You are not as much beautiful. I could have believed her if she had not said that every male teacher  had his full focus on her. How can one be such kind of a  self made princess.
Whenever a girl is standing or walking alone , she pretends to appear busy on her cellphone. And the most weird thing , at every second she keeps giving different kind of face expressions, as they are performing in front of thousands or they are giving a screen test to some filmmaker.
When girls do some mistake in public, even though the mistake is unnoticeable, they say 'what these guys will think about me ooops ! ' Whenever a girl says so , don't think that she is making an apology . At that time she is trying to covince others that how much importance people give to them .
Its not the end of their smartness. Soon I'll post a new article with some fresh and practical examples of girls.
And  common girls .All of you are not Katrina Deepika and Priyanka.
 If any of You do such kind of things or having such kind of mentality then plz change it. SOCH BADLO ,DESH BADLEGA .
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment