Monday 11 January 2016

A Wandering Thought





On a clueless journey with an aimless mind, searching for a word evolution from the hearts of my heart.

Gyrating around the streets of hollowness, descending upon the peak of emptiness; I am wittingly pretending to act like a maniac.

I am tucking the beauty out of this hoaxing world, smiling nature is giving winking reaction.
A little bit diffident, abashed on my action;
I want to apologize for showing this frivolity, for showing this coyness.


Is it a contingency or a sinister ! leading my aghast soul to a poignant legend; I never wished for the latter but it could be your own wish .

I don't ever fucking doubt these signs, but right now I can feel a rebel in me; Never minding the result whatever it could be.

I was crying without tear , I was dying without fear; now is this a fall or a climb up toward the sky;
I don't know my limts but it is a strategic try.

I feel no need to introduce myself, boasting all the shit which is far away from what I am actually.
I am free vibe , an aimless dart;
I am power packed, memorising art.
Ignoring all inpetitudes.......

I am nothing but a thought wandering in your heart.


Thanks for reading.

1 comment: